Workplace location: Praha-Chodov
Contract type: Indefinite-term employment contract
TollNet a.s. specialises in the development, supply and support of information systems and other products for electronic toll collection, electronic highway vignettes and utilities (energy and gas). As part of our business, we implement large-scale projects, such as the new electronic toll system in the Czech Republic.
We are looking for a Developer .NET, C# to join our team at our Prague office. This is an employment relationship; our preference is full-time work, but there is the possibility of a part-time job on agreement.
- Development of an information system for near real-time data processing
- Cooperation with the team (product management, architects, developers, testers)
- Involvement in product development
- Active participation in international projects
- University / college / high school education, specialisation on information technology or engineering
- Excellent knowledge of C# programming language
- Practice in .NET / C#
- Experience with MS Visual Studio 2019
- Experience with multithreading
- Reliability, independence, creative approach to problem solving, flexibility, ability to work under time pressure
- At least passive knowledge of English language
- Ability to work in a team, willingness to further education, willingness to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle Database
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with real-time programming
- Experience with source code management tools
- Experience in developing systems with reliability greater than 99.9% operated under SLA
- An overview of the benefits we provide to our employees can be found on the Career page.